This is the wiki for CivilizationCraft. If you are looking for the CivWar mod wiki, please go here and update your bookmarks accordingly.
Vanilla Minecraft vs. CivCraft
What is different from vanilla Minecraft?[edit | edit source]
CivilizationCraft combines Minecraft features with aspects from Sid Meier's Civilization. Some basic Minecraft features have been removed from the game to better suit the Civilization aspect of CivCraft, while other features have been added.
Vanilla features that have been removed[edit | edit source]
- Mob spawners have been disabled
- Vanilla enchants and enchantment tables are disabled
- XP is disabled
- The End and The Nether have been removed
- Vanilla weaponry and armor have been disabled
- Animals can no longer be bred in the wilderness (can only occur on Pasture structures)
- Horses can only be bought via the Stables structure
- Lava and water no longer spawns cobblestone to prevent cobble generators. Instead, they generate Netherrack when combined.
- Vanilla monsters no longer spawn
- Hoppers no longer can be crafted with the vanilla recipe.
Features that have been added[edit | edit source]
- Protected plots(chunks) and plot permissions
- Lore Items: See Materials page
- Custom CivCraft weaponry and armor seperated in Tier 1-4
- Items from The End and The Nether are available via the Store and Market strucures
- Specific item enchantments are available via the Library, Great Library, and Blacksmith structures
- Custom Mobs Lesser, Greater, Elite, and Brutal Yobos, Ruffians, Savages and Behemoths now spawn.
See also[edit | edit source]
|Tutorials||Town Mechanics||Civ Mechanics||Defensive Structures||Town Structures||Tile Improvements||Wonders||Units||Command Reference|