This is the wiki for CivilizationCraft. If you are looking for the CivWar mod wiki, please go here and update your bookmarks accordingly.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Differences From Vanilla Minecraft
Here is a basic list of all of the major changes from vanilla Minecraft. Some are small, others are quite large.
Changes from vanilla[edit | edit source]
- Vanilla Growth is disabled for the following items, they can only be grown on Farms or a Garden.
- Wheat, Carrots, Potatoes, Beetroot, Netherwart.
- The Nether is completely disabled.
- When water touches lava, Netherrack is generated instead of Cobblestone to prevent cobblestone generators.
- Mob spawners exist, but will not spawn mobs.
- Horses do not spawn in the wild, instead they must be purchased at the Stables structure.
- Villager trading is disabled. Emeralds can be exchanged for coins at the Bank structure instead.
- Some vanilla Minecraft Items are restricted, and can only be crafted if you are a member of a Civ with the proper technology.
- Iron(Weapons+Armor) => Iron Working
- Diamond(Weapons+Armor) => Industrialism
- TNT (Gunpowder)
- Leather armor makes you 10% faster, while diamond and iron armor makes you 10% slower.
- Cobblestone is valuable in that it can be processed in a Trommel or a Sifter. Giving chances for rare minerals. (Iron Ingots, Gold Ingots, Diamonds, and Emeralds).
See also[edit | edit source]
|Tutorials||Town Mechanics||Civ Mechanics||Defensive Structures||Town Structures||Tile Improvements||Wonders||Units||Command Reference|