This is the wiki for CivilizationCraft. If you are looking for the CivWar mod wiki, please go here and update your bookmarks accordingly.
Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Differences From Vanilla Minecraft
Here is a basic list of all of the major changes from vanilla Minecraft. Some are small, others are quite large.
Changes from vanilla[edit | edit source]
- Vanilla Growth is disabled for the following items, they can only be grown on Farms or a Garden.
- Wheat, Carrots, Potatoes, Beetroot, Netherwart.
- The Nether is completely disabled.
- When water touches lava, Netherrack is generated instead of Cobblestone to prevent cobblestone generators.
- Mob spawners exist, but will not spawn mobs.
- Horses do not spawn in the wild, instead they must be purchased at the Stables structure.
- Villager trading is disabled. Emeralds can be exchanged for coins at the Bank structure instead.
- Some vanilla Minecraft Items are restricted, and can only be crafted if you are a member of a Civ with the proper technology.
- Iron(Weapons+Armor) => Iron Working
- Diamond(Weapons+Armor) => Industrialism
- TNT (Gunpowder)
- Leather armor makes you 10% faster, while diamond and iron armor makes you 10% slower.
- Cobblestone is valuable in that it can be processed in a Trommel or a Sifter. Giving chances for rare minerals. (Iron Ingots, Gold Ingots, Diamonds, and Emeralds).
See also[edit | edit source]
|Tutorials||Town Mechanics||Civ Mechanics||Defensive Structures||Town Structures||Tile Improvements||Wonders||Units||Command Reference|